Chili and honey intertwine deliciously in this crispy, Easy Sweet Spicy Air Fryer Salmon recipe. With just 6 ingredients, you can have this salmon on the table in less than 15 minutes.
- 3 1-inch thick salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 tsp each salt and pepper
- Place honey in a microwave safe dish and heat for 10 seconds until slightly warm.
- Add in the turmeric, coriander, chili powder, salt, pepper, and chili flakes into the warmed honey and mix very well until all are incorporated.
- Wash and pat dry the salmon fillets. When salmon fillets are dry, spoon on the honey-chili mixture onto each, making sure to coat the sides as well (this is messy and you will have to wash your air-fryer pan).
- Then, place the salmon fillets in an air fryer, set temperature to 400 degrees and time to 12 minutes. When time is up, remove salmon fillets and enjoy with your favorite sides.
- Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet
- Calories: 325kcal
- Sugar: 23g
- Sodium: 84mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 34g
- Cholesterol: 78mg
Keywords: Air Fryer Salmon Recipes